Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

April Favorites

I love watching videos or reading post about user favorites. It's actually lead me to try new products I now use every day. This list may be small, but it is the start of something bigger!

Here are a few of my favorites for the month of April (technically March, but since April starts soon I decided to just go with April.)

Burt's Bees Facial Towelettes (Grapefruit)



Lately, I've been wearing a lot more makeup and I needed an easier makeup removing solution. I was leery of face wipes for multiple reasons, but the biggest was waste. I wanted to find a product that worked but was also biodegradable.

Enter Burt's Bees!

These wipes do the trick. They remove virtually all of my makeup with just a few swipes. I've also started using them in the morning to was my face. I take my showers at night, and I save my actual face scrub for the shower.


I don't have my own picture of this because I *just* used up my bottle! My husband got this as a free sample in the mail. Starting out, I only used it once a week to see how my hair reacted. I ended up using it about 3 - 4 times a week with my normal shampoo/conditioner.

I straighten my hair frequently, so my hair gets pretty thirsty. Roux was able to put a bit of life back into my hair without making it greasy.

Artiste 100% Mercerized Egyptian Cotton Thread



I've been playing around with crocheting my own unique doilies, usually with some type of swear word or inappropriate graphic. When I started working full-time again, I put all of my projects to the side.

I decided to pick it up again, which means more trips to Hobby Lobby for this thread specifically. It's very basic, usually on sale, and comes in a variety of colors, both solid and variegated.

No comments:

Post a Comment